Complaint Review: First Data Global Leasing

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:new hope Pennsylvania
First Data Global Leasing
82 South Main St New Hope, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 215-862-5626
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Data Global Leasing first data global leasing and PNC bank are both a rip off New Hope Pennsylvania

I opened an account with PNC merchant services. The rep they sent out talked me into renting equiptment from first data global leasing. He told me it was a better deal because if the equiptment breaks they will replace it. I was told the contract was 39.99 for 2 years. I could have bought it for 300.00 i found out later at staples.

Well when i called to return the equiptment they said the lease was for 48 months! The rep filled in 48 months after i signed the contract! The rep for pnc merchant services and PNC and the leasing company all make money off the deal. Never rent merchant services terminals, its a scam. I will end up paying 2000.00 for a machine i could have bought for 300.00 for years ago, now the same old machine costs 150.00.

First data global leasing reps are rude..i was told by supervisor if i didnt like it to go get a lawyer.. They are a big rip-off. Any bank that operates this way is also a rip-off. I closed my account at pnc. They were funding 300,000.00 worth of credit cards for me a year. They are the only ones more stupid than I was to deal with first data global leasing, and they will loose more money too, because I opened my new account at Wachovia. My new merchant services provider gave me a better deal than PNC also... Paybacks are a b huh PNC?

Bryan
new hope, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Global-Leasing/New-Hope-Pennsylvania-18938/First-Data-Global-Leasing-first-data-global-leasing-and-PNC-bank-are-both-a-rip-off-New-Ho-408305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Global Leasing