Complaint Review: First Data Global Leasing

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By:new hope Pennsylvania
First Data Global Leasing
82 S Main St New Hope, Pennsylvania United States of America

first Data global leasing made up contract tried to rip me off New Hope Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Check your credit report... First Data destroyed my credit!!! They might of done it to you too...

This company tried to bill me 39.99 for four years for a machine worth 200.00! I signed a contract with no terms on it and the term 48 months was made up. I had to block the charges and this is when they turned me over to collections. When they sent me the lease it turns out there were no terms for the lease! Now they are in trouble. the reps are rude and just go about tryting to rip you off no matter what you tell them. First they tried to charge me 7.00 dollars for the contract. Collections sent it to me just and guess what? It shows I was right! What a bunch of morons that work for this rip-off company. Thanks first data for your assistance with my lawsuit. I will be faxing my contract to the supervisor David. His number is 800-622-2626 ext 3267160 but I am sure he will not call back. They already billed me for three years and ripped me off for 1500.00.

Bryan new hope, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Global-Leasing/New-Hope-Pennsylvania-18938/first-Data-global-leasing-made-up-contract-tried-to-rip-me-off-New-Hope-Pennsylvania-429986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Global Leasing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Dan - (U.S.A.)

Make sure you pull your credit report... If your situation is anything like what I experienced with First Data, then you should check your credit report. My story can be found on NewLawsNow.com .... Good luck...