Complaint Review: First Data Global Leasing

• Reported By: Jenhippiechic — Sierra vista Arizona
First Data Global Leasing
7305 Pacific Street Omaha, Nebraska USA

First Data Global Leasing Put me in a lease without my knowledge Omaha Nebraska

When I opened my business bank account with Welos Fargo, they told me they handle the credit card processing And made an appointment for the rep to come out. We were very clear that we were a new business and did NOT want to be in any kind of a lease. We also told the rep we wanted a wireless credit card processing machine, which we never received. Fast forward two years later when I try to refinance my house and I find I was put into a 5 year lease and that I owe $1500. The machine itself is worth about $125. At first I thought it was a mistake, but after some phone calls and research it looks like I was ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2014 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Global-Leasing/Omaha-Nebraska/First-Data-Global-Leasing-Put-me-in-a-lease-without-my-knowledge-Omaha-Nebraska-1165103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Global Leasing