Complaint Review: First Data Leasing

• Submitted: Thu, April 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 05, 2012

• Reported By: garden center owner — MILL CREEK Washington United States of America
First Data Leasing

First Data Leasing First Data Stay away from this company!!!!! Internet

No big surprise that First Data's name appears on so many complaints. I started with First Data 5 years ago when I first started my business. Worst mistake I ever made. Now I terminated my relationship with First Data and have returned all their equipment. Yet still they continue to charge my bank account for services and equipment that I no longer use. Trying to get through to someone to help is a nightmare...as is always the case with First Data.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Leasing/internet/First-Data-Leasing-First-Data-Stay-away-from-this-company-Internet-864560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Leasing