Complaint Review: First Data Merchant Service

• Reported By: mariefoster — chicago heights Illinois United States of America
First Data Merchant Service
1307 Walt Whitnam road Merliville, New York United States of America

First Data Merchant Service this company ripped me off Merliville, New York

I leased a merchant card machine to better serve my customers. I came across this company named First Data

I spoke to a salesperson named Parsha. My lease payments were to be $39.99 per month. I didn't use the machine until 1 month after receiving it. I received a fee of $76. For a monthly fee. But i was told it would be $39.99.then i received another fee for $156. They said it was for taxes. Then i used the machine for a $700. Payment from a customer for cutting a tree down for them. This transaction was done on October 11th 2012. I spoke to a gentleman named david at first data on the 11th of October. He told me my account will be credited with in 48 hours. Well on the 15th my money was still not in my account then they took out $167 from my account. It is now October 20th and my money is still not posted to my bank account. This has made my bank account go into the negative by over $1400. They will not help me with any of these fee's that they have caused me to accumulate.and they keep trying to take money out of my account. I totally regret going with this service. I am in desperate need of help. This company is full of BS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Merchant-Service/Merliville-New-York-11747/First-Data-Merchant-Service-this-company-ripped-me-off-Merliville-New-York-957423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Merchant Service