Complaint Review: First Data Merchant Services Aka Card Srvices International

• Updated: Mon, September 21, 2009

• Reported By: Cyle — Minneapolis Minnesota USA
First Data Merchant Services Aka Card Srvices International
6310 E. Thomas Road Suite 120 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

First Data Merchant Services Aka Card Srvices International Global Gateway Virtual Terminal Cardservice International, Inc. Don't Ever Give Your Bank Account to First Data Merchant Services. Scottsdale, Arizona

*)  The sales guy was very nice and assured me that First Data would be the best credit card processing company I would ever work with.  Also assured me that there would be no early termination fee if I didn't like their services.

*)  Next, the underwriting department had to approve my websites; which they did.

*)  At this point, was no longer to communicate with my salesperson.  They are only for the sales portion of the customer experience.  Apparently, the salespeople don't communicate with the other areas of the company.

*)  Received a couple emails telling me my account was ready to start processing credit cards.

*)  Processed my first sale without problem.

*)  Received a phone call 48 hours later telling me that my business is not compliant with First Data.  Could not talk any sense into this person.

*)  I was told that my account would be terminated w/o any penalty or fees.

*)  That's when the fees started coming.....and coming.....and coming.

*)  Called three different people at First Data.  All knew absolutely knowing about what was going on.

*)  Filed a complaint with my bank.  Closed my bank account.

*)  Received a collections notice from First Data.

*)  Called Customer Service again today.  Still no one knows how to fix my problem!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Merchant-Services-Aka-Card-Srvices-International/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/First-Data-Merchant-Services-Aka-Card-Srvices-International-Global-Gateway-Virtual-Termina-498049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Merchant Services Aka Card Srvices International