Complaint Review: First Data Merchant Services - First Data Leasing Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, September 30, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, September 30, 2005

• Reported By:Durham North Carolina
First Data Merchant Services - First Data Leasing Solutions
firstdata.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

First Data Merchant Services - First Data Leasing Solutions RIPOFF fraudulent BILLING Fort Lauderdale Florida

First Data Merchant Services was my Company's Card processing service. For about the first six(6) weeks, they had to replace their POS card processing equipment four(4) times.However we continue to have difficulties processing card charges. Finally, I called and cancelled the contract and return their equipment(via USPS, return receipt). They however try unsuccesfully to charge my banking account, but I was one step ahead of them. I informed my Bank the day I cancel the contract with them.They have continue to bill me and threatening to send me to their lawyers for further action against me.
This company is corrpt. DO NOT do any business with First Data Merchant Srevices(aka) First Data Leasing Solutions.

Hilary
Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2005 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Merchant-Services-First-Data-Leasing-Solutions/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33340/First-Data-Merchant-Services-First-Data-Leasing-Solutions-RIPOFF-fraudulent-BILLING-Fort-158973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Merchant Services - First Data Leasing Solutions