Complaint Review: First Data Merchant Services

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: Sincere7 — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
First Data Merchant Services
4000 Coral Ridge Dr Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

First Data Merchant Services Did not honor agreement on leasing terms Coral Springs, Florida

First Data did not honor their agreement relating to the usage of their credit/debit card machine that I purchased. I signed with Sams Club and was told I had a 90 day trial period and could return the equipment to First Data before the 90 period.

My business was slow and I only used the machine 3 times in all and called the 2nd party to retrieve a return address to return the equipment. When I did return the equipment, First Data started harassing me saying I needed to call Sams Club, then I called Sams Club and they told me the same thing about First Data. It was very unfair and unethical, but First Data reported this and now it is on my credit record in which I plan to retain an attorney to take care of the situation.

My advice to anyone, This is not an ethical corporation! Do not deal with them. It would be better to purchase your own machine or go through your bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Merchant-Services/Coral-Springs-Florida-33065/First-Data-Merchant-Services-Did-not-honor-agreement-on-leasing-terms-Coral-Springs-Flor-863828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Merchant Services