cholesterol

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Jael — maple shade New Jersey
First Data Merchant Services
Nationwide USA

First Data Merchant Services Wells Fargo First Data Merchant Services worst mistake of my life, Do not sign the contract Moorestown, New Jersey Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: First data merchant services

Do not sign a contract with them, recently I was offered the service by a Wells Fargo rep. Unfortunately I did not understood that the contract wasnt with Wells Fargo. It was actually with FIRST DATA. Once the machines arrived the headache started. It was really difficult to set it up after 3 days trying it finally worked. All of the sudden the system stoped working and I called the company, they said that I needed a land line internet conection, because the I was renting a really long store the Comcast people told me that I had to cut the Ceiling in order to make that really long land connection. I did not have the money to spend fixing the Ceiling so  I called fIRST DATA because the system was not working and I wanted to stop the service. Their system is not reliable for businesses with WI FI. The First Data Rep said that it was nothing else he could do. He was totally rude. I wish I recorded the whole conversation because it was the worts customer service I ever receive. He said that I signed a lease for 48 months and that they will try to collect the money anyway. That I have to pay for the whole 48 months even if the device didnt work fine  on my store. They will charge you for the whole month service as soon as you start using it. They want you to pay over $120 for taxes in advance. They will also make you pay for insurance, renting service etc , etc, etc. You will feel that you signed a lease for a house. They will treat you horrible over the phone letting you know that they don't care about the customer. They only want to get your money. Do not even try to get this service. I don't write a ripoff reports but this company really really deserved it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Merchant-Services/nationwide/First-Data-Merchant-Services-Wells-Fargo-First-Data-Merchant-Services-worst-mistake-of-my-1166241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Merchant Services

First data merchant services

AUTHOR: Henry - ()

I understand what you saying. Because the same thing happened to me this month with swells fargo and first data merchant services. I just file a ripoff report as well. They are a bunch of thief and are ripping people off. I hope there's something it can be done regarding this thiefs.