Complaint Review: First Data Merchant Servicew - First Data Leasing Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, October 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 11, 2005

• Reported By:Hollywood Florida
First Data Merchant Servicew - First Data Leasing Solutions
P.O. Box 407092 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

First Data Merchant Servicew - First Data Leasing Solutions ripoff Fort Lauderdale Florida

On Fourth of July weekend (one of my best sales day) my wireless Linkpoint 9100 failed to function, and after numerouos tries the problem could not be fixed. First Data told me that they are no longer using this electronic device, because the transmitting towers would not accept or transmitt to their clearing house.

They demanded that I purchase a new unit (this one was only 8 months old), or I would have to use it as a dial up device. Since dialing up was my only option, they sent me another Linkpoint 9100, currently that is what I am using. I now have a worthless piece of equipment that I am leasing, which will cost me four times the original price if I had purchased it outright.

This company informed me that I would have to pay a cancellation fee, and still owe on the leased Linkpoint. What a ripoff, forget about good customer relations, you will never get it here

Hollywood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2005 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Merchant-Servicew-First-Data-Leasing-Solutions/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33023/First-Data-Merchant-Servicew-First-Data-Leasing-Solutions-ripoff-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-160373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Merchant Servicew - First Data Leasing Solutions