latest

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: claudia — Miami Florida
First Data Merchant with Merchant One
Miami Beach, Fl Miami, Florida United States of America

First Data Merchant with Merchant One They kept 58k on Hold after my account was approved, and I sent all they asked for Miami, Florida

I opened the account and told them specifically what it was for, I have my company here working since almost 3 years, I got approved, used the account to sell the goods and i was not receiving the money, so I got an email that my account was under review by risk department, I called, spoke to Mr andrew and he asked x a bounch of papers, I sent them all, then nothing, no news, I called like 10 times until I got miss britney, and she asked x shipping papers, I sell fob, so I got her the warehouse receit for all of them, even like that they dont want to return the customers money , but they have the money in hold x 6 months.

so they can use my money for all that time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Merchant-with-Merchant-One/Miami-Florida-/First-Data-Merchant-with-Merchant-One-They-kept-58k-on-Hold-after-my-account-was-approved-1044673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Merchant with Merchant One