Complaint Review: First Data Service iPayment inc

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: JP — Carpentersville Illinois United States of America
First Data Service iPayment inc
PO Box 3429 Internet United States of America

First Data Service iPayment inc Took Unauthorized fees from my bank account, I never signed an application or contract Internet

I applied for a merchant account and never finshed the application. They contacted me via email to finish the application. I did not. Next thing you know December I get a small charge of $24 I emailed them they said it will get reversed nothing yet. JanuaryI got a charge for $17 emailed them said it would get reversed, nothing yet. Today 1/25/13 I just got an alert from my bank IPayment took $350 without authorization. I have already contacted my bank to stop payment. I never signed any agreement or even used their service.

I will be filling a complaint with Illinois State Attourney Lisa Madigan and California State Attourney Kamala Harris.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 02:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Service-iPayment-inc/internet/First-Data-Service-iPayment-inc-Took-Unauthorized-fees-from-my-bank-account-I-never-sign-1003077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Service iPayment inc