Complaint Review: First Data Service

• Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: Shari — NORTH PORT Florida United States of America
First Data Service
PO Box 3429 Thousand Oaks, California United States of America

First Data Service ipayment inc. Took unauthorized monthy fees from bank acount. Never signed or completed application. Told them not interested. Thousand Oaks, California

*Author of original report: Refund

Found money been taken from my account by First Data Services on a monthly basis. Last amount was for 158.85. I applied for a merchant account but never finished it, never used and never got a merchant number. They phoned me and I told them I was not interested. Come to find out they were taking money out of my account.

I called the company and told them I never authorized anything! I never received any statement mailed or e-mailed to me. NEVER! They get your account information and then abuse it and won't give you your money back. I closed my bank account and it is now under investigation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Service/Thousand-Oaks-California-91359/First-Data-Service-ipayment-inc-Took-unauthorized-monthy-fees-from-bank-acount-Never-sig-937522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Service

Refund

AUTHOR: Shari - (United States of America)

I Payment called me and reviewed my account and is refunding my money. This was after allot of phone calls and complaints which then I received a phone call and she was very nice and is returning all the monies taken. Thank you!