Complaint Review: First Data and Express Merchant Processing Solutions

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: PayingConsumer — Dacula Georgia
First Data and Express Merchant Processing Solutions
2885 Superior Drive Dacula, Georgia USA

First Data and Express Merchant Processing Solutions AKA Marcus, and Lisa They charged me for service I never used.... I had trouble putting up their service.. Dacula Georgia

I received a bill from Express Merchant Processing Solution for $301.62. I started the process with First Data Corporation and Marcus was my sales person. I couldn't even get the service up on my webpage. It was discouraging and complicated. Me and my partner both just stop dealing with this service because we could never utilize it. The collection dept stated they will take off the $150.77 due to us never utilizing the service but, Express Merchant Processing Solutions Account Dept in Maryland I spoke with Lisa and she stated due to us utilizing their merchant number even though we never used their service and our webpage we close that account so the webpage no longer exist they are still charging us $150.85.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-and-Express-Merchant-Processing-Solutions/Dacula-Georgia-30019/First-Data-and-Express-Merchant-Processing-Solutions-AKA-Marcus-and-Lisa-They-charged-me-1062608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data and Express Merchant Processing Solutions