Avenue

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Southern1 — Stone mountain Georgia United States of America
First Data
4000 Coral Ridge Drive Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

First Data Sam's Club and First Data Fraudlent, misleading & corupt Coral Springs Florida

*Consumer Comment: What did the contract you signed and mailed back, say?

I was shopping around for a credit card processing company when I started my business.  I spoke to an associate ar Sam's Club and they were very nice. We went over all the pros and cons of using their terminal.  I was in a hurray to get the terminal because I had my first big show comming up.  We talked about a 2 year contract verses a 4 year contact.  I made sure she understood that I only wanted a two year contact just incase the business failed.  We talked and talked, finally she said she would email me the contract and to print it and fax it to her ASAP so she could process my application and I could get my terminal before my first big show.  I printed the contact, signed and fax right back. After the two years was up I called to see where I should mail the terminal too and was advised that I signed a 4 year contract, I was very upset.   I then called Sam's Club and did a Ghost Call and was told: "You could sign up for 2 or 4 years.  I was told the pros and cons. A 2 year contact was higher monthly fee and 4 years would be less. I asked if I signed up for 4 years and my business didn't make it what would happend?" I was told "I could return the equipment and they would find someone to take over my lease"  Of course when I called to advise them to find someone to take over my contact I was told I had to find someone. DAAAHHH!!!!  I mailed back their equipment and now I get threatening letters everyday...  This company is terrible and something needs to be done about their lies and false statements... HELP!!!

Southern1

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data/Coral-Springs-Florida-33065/First-Data-Sams-Club-and-First-Data-Fraudlent-misleading-corupt-Coral-Springs-Florida-943411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data

What did the contract you signed and mailed back, say?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

You did read it before signing....right?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC