Complaint Review: First Data

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014

• Reported By: wendi — Ann Arbor Michigan
First Data
1 Western Maryland Pkwy Hagerstown, Maryland USA

First Data refused to refund me for a $1,164.70 cancelled fight ticket, even though I can provide the confirmation! Hagerstown Maryland

I booked a flight ticket on May 08, 2013, but my credit card was charged twice accidently. On June.27th, I filed a claim through TCF National Bank, requesting a refund for the duplicated ticket ($1,364.70) from First Data, the merchant operating the ticket booking process.

Due to my schedule conflict, I then cancelled the other flight ticket with $200 penalty paid in July,2013.

As a result, I SHALL receive two separate refunds. One is $1,364.70 for refunding the duplicated charge, and the other is $1,164.70 for canceling the flight.

However, I was only issued $1,364.70 for the duplicated ticket. First data asserted that there was no ticket cancelled, and all the bills were correct.

I have tried to contact First Data since September 2013. But First Data refused to negotiated with the customers and also denied the claims which filed through my bank. This is ridiculous because I have all emails and cancellation confirmation to prove the fact. The problem has not been resolved because First Data does not want to communicate at all. They just want to hold the customers money!!!!

First Data should refund me $1,164.70 immediately! I have already started pursing a lawsuit!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data/Hagerstown-Maryland-21740/First-Data-refused-to-refund-me-for-a-116470-cancelled-fight-ticket-even-though-I-can-1117800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data