Complaint Review: First Electronic Bank Fry's

• Reported By: Kevin — University Place Washington USA
First Electronic Bank Fry's
P.O.Box 825 Draper, Utah United States of America

First Electronic Bank Fry's Fry's playing game and I lost Draper, Utah

I went to fry's store in Renton, Washington in September to buy blank blueray disks and wireless keyboard which were the sale items advertised on their website. I was going to pay with cash 'cause they were around $28 something. But the sales person told me that I had to use fry's card to place an order at the store and pick up at the counter 'cause they were required card number to hold items. I didn't want to argue with the sales person so I used their computer to order. So I ended up having to use fry's card for this small purchase. Couple months passed, I received the bill from First Electronic Bank regarding this purchase and noticed there is a $10.00 late charge and $.50 interest. So I called the bank, and talked to the customer service rep. to get this charges waived. She told me this account is past due and without saying to me transferred me to the collection department. So I explained to the collection agent that payment could not be made 'cause I didn't receive the first bill and asked the late charge and interest should be waived. Collection agent kept saying to me the statement was mailed out in Oct. so this late and interest charges are valid so she can't waive this. She kept saying this is not their error so the charge is valid, and I kept saying this is not my error either 'cause simply I didn't receive the first bill. Even though the mistake was not made by me, I realized that getting these charges waived was impossible. And also the experience to deal with these bank employees was the worst I can remember now. Maybe they are trained not to be very nice so the customers could easily give up like me. Not only for the reason I have to give them $10 or so additionally but also the attitude the bank employees showed me, I am really angry . Anyways I came to a conclusion not to use this card anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2011 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Electronic-Bank-Frys/Draper-Utah-84020/First-Electronic-Bank-Frys-Frys-playing-game-and-I-lost-Draper-Utah-799844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Electronic Bank Fry's