Complaint Review: First Electronic Bank

• Submitted: Fri, August 07, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, August 07, 2009

• Reported By:Lombard Illinois
First Electronic Bank
PO Box 825 Daper, Utah U.S.A.

First Electronic Bank worst credit card company EVER! Daper Utah

First of all they do not post payments for well over a week. I did an online payment (not sure if it went through) 5 days early. 6 days later I reviewed my statement and they had added a late fee. (note I was trying to pay off the card) so my first payment was $820.00. Then I made a second payment with late fee $848.07. I checked my bank and they had taken both payments out. I tried to get reimburst they told me I would have to wait 90 days. I called back finally someone told me that if I mailed a letter they would submit it for review, after some major screaming they told me I could fax a letter for the request. Final note I'm still trying to get my late fee reimburst...this was back in March....note to anybody trying to purchase from Frys!!!!!! Don't!!!!! They are in bed with this credit card company and let this stuff happen to they're customers then they should go out of business!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Lombard, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2009 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Electronic-Bank/Daper-Utah-84020/First-Electronic-Bank-worst-credit-card-company-EVER-Daper-Utah-477346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Electronic Bank