Complaint Review: First Electronic Bank

• Updated: Sat, September 24, 2011

• Reported By: Justkelly — portland Oregon United States of America
First Electronic Bank
Draper, UT Draper, Utah United States of America

First Electronic Bank Frys Electronics Roadblocks to signin and payment of bills Draper, Utah

I recently opened and account with Fry's Electronics and obtained a credit card from their store.

When I received the card I realized it was not issued by Fry's Corporation but by First Electronic Bank of Draper, Utah.

When a payment was due I tried to sign onto their website to pay it.  Unfortunately I could not register onto the site.  My accountant could not register onto the site.

Finally after several days of attempting to get it right I worked on the phone with the person who answered the 800 number and got registered.

Now my payment is again due.  I cannot Sign On to the site.  Repeated attempts using every variation of passwords could not get me on site.  No one answered the phone, Fry's told me to call FEB during business hours.  I could not sign onto the site yet somehow they knew I was attempting to sign on because they blocked any further attempts an notified me that I could not sign in and would have to contact them on the phone that never gets answered.

In the mean time during this entire process my due date came and went.

Penalties and a mark on my credit record.

As a consumer I demand proper service from someone who wants my business.

First Electronic Bank, a subsidiary of Fry's charges 25% interest and manipulates users into default conditions.  They do not respond to repeated contact attempts and basically just don't give a *&^% about the people they are supposed to be serving.

I am closing out my account and paying them in full (If I can ever get in contact with them).

I will not do business with them or their parent Corporation (Fry's Electronics)  Worst company I have ever dealt with with the exception of Sears but that is another story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2011 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Electronic-Bank/Draper-Utah-/First-Electronic-Bank-Frys-Electronics-Roadblocks-to-signin-and-payment-of-bills-Draper-U-780802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Electronic Bank