Complaint Review: First Extended Service Corp

• Reported By: Johna — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
First Extended Service Corp
po box 130745 dallas, Texas United States of America

First Extended Service Corp Biggest rip-off EVER dallas, Texas

We purchased an extended warranty contract when we bought our brand new2006  F250.($2423.18), We only have 51,510 miles on our truck (it is 41/2 month out of factory warranty),
 We were experiencing an issue and took it into a certified Ford dealership, they discovered the EGR Cooler was bad and needed to be replaced,($1900.00)  and because it went bad, it contaminated our fluid system and it would have to be flushed and the all the fluids replaced ($700.)
It took 2 days to get approval on the EGR Cooler, and they refuse to pay for the flushing.
I placed a call and spoke with Michael Green, he definitely needs to find a new line of work, he was the most rudest person I have ever spoke with. When I explained the problem, the only thing he said (and kept repeating) "The way the contract is written" The language used in the contract"  states we don't cover flush or fluids, I attempted to explain that it is BECAUSE of the EGR cooler that our system NEEDS to be flushed, I am not asking for an arbitrary flush and fluid, this NEEDS to be done, it is a requirement not an option!! And again, he said "The way the contract is written" and "the language used in the contract"
When I told him that his company was nothing but a bunch of scam artist, he said he needed to end the call and he hung up on me.
This company is a JOKE and shame on the dealerships that recommend their company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Extended-Service-Corp/dallas-Texas-75313-0745/First-Extended-Service-Corp-Biggest-rip-off-EVER-dallas-Texas-867486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Extended Service Corp