Complaint Review: First Financial Bank - Credit Edjucation

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2003

• Reported By:Buzzards Bay Massachusetts
First Financial Bank - Credit Edjucation
USA Internet U.S.A.

First Financial Bank Aka. Credit Education ripoff, They offer a credit building credit card, using names you trust like master card and visa. They took $296 from my bank account. ripped off and scammed rip-offs Internet

I recived a sales call from a women named Mollie Parker. Mollie offered me a credit card that would fix my bad credit or help build my credit. She used names of cards like master or visa. Names I know and Trusted. Then she told me of a fee of $296 dollars. This fee i could put on my credit card and pay off slowly.

I would recieve my card in 15 buisness days. she then gave me a contract number and ID number. she also gave me a telephone number 1-866-310-0695. After they took my money from my acount, I begtan to wonder where my card was. I decided to give them a call the number was changed to 1-877-572-6751.

This number is always biusy. I found another number in my bank records 1-800-704-9552 after waiting on hold for way to long. someone answered and told me she was not in charge of sales then hung up on me. I still have not recieved a card. Do not trust anyone from First Choice and beware of anyone asking for account info over the phone.

Nicole
Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2003 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Financial-Bank-Credit-Edjucation/internet/First-Financial-Bank-Aka-Credit-Education-ripoff-They-offer-a-credit-building-credit-car-60798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Financial Bank - Credit Edjucation