Complaint Review: First Financial Lending Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 28, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: worried — West Springfield Massachusetts
First Financial Lending Inc.
282 Washington st. Salem, Massachusetts USA

First Financial Lending Inc. AKA Carey Simmons- customer support manangement Got a e-mail from this co. loans for less than perfect credit.and it was located in my home state.looked and sounded legit.sent them 601.14 Salem Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: I received the same email

Got a e-mail from this co. It was First Financial Lending Inc. With a name of a loan consultant. Carey Simmons.

I called the number and spoke with this person. After a few questions back and forth, this person sent me all the loan doc's needed , to look over sign them and get the process going.After a few more phone calls with this Ms. Simmons, things seemed to be legit. So I sent the paper work back via fax.In the loan doc's there were choices to choose from for a collatral loan , One was the title to my car if it was not financed. Two was a down payment of 601.14 and with this they said it would be refunded if I made 6 months of payments on time. Three a co-siger. and, four secure the loan against your house. I took the down payment.

So I sent the 601.14 to this co. I also got a confirmation Document saying they recived it.Then got a e mail saying the loan would be in my account the end of the next business day. Nothing was ever sent and endless phone calls to the co. and only got voice mail after voice mail . I left a number of messages for this person and never got a call back since.

Oh, I forgot to mention that this co. is only 2 and a half hours away in my state. I don't know what to do now.

It looks like a legal matter now.

Robert, West Spfld. Ma.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Financial-Lending-Inc/Salem-Massachusetts-01970/First-Financial-Lending-Inc-AKA-Carey-Simmons-customer-support-manangement-Got-a-e-mail-1062867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Financial Lending Inc.

I received the same email

AUTHOR: Customer - ()

I too, received the same email.  So I did some research, even called the Massachussett's Banking and Finance Commisioner's office.  They and the BBB claim it to be a legitimate company.  You should call and report them to you state's Banking and Financing Commissioner's Office so they can investigate the company.

Thank you for your post, we were set to make our down payment this Friday.  I know now that my gut feeling since last week, this wasn't a legitimate deal!  The office number there in MA is: (617) 956-1500.  Give them a call and get your money back!  Good luck!