Complaint Review: First Financial Security inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 11, 2012

• Reported By: Sand — Hell Hole Texas United States of America
First Financial Security inc.

First Financial Security inc. ffsi insurance services. Pushy pushy agent, Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Crazy Pushy Sales Man..

*Consumer Comment: About FFS

*General Comment: First Financial Security

I am a single mother of one and I work in an office. I love my job quite well and it is very stressful some times. Well actually most of the time. So one day on a calm quiet day, I was with customers and someone who I haven't seen for years came in. He was dressed in a suit and he said HI to me. My customer were sitting and glancing at him as he was odd.

He talks to the owner of the business about some other business opportunity and then he presented himself to the boss wife. I eavesdrop and listen. HA! I knew it I said to myself. He was there trying to recruit my boss and wife to come join his team of insurance service salesman. He then proceeded to explain that they can make a lot of money and work how ever and whenever. My thoughts were, this is kind of like primerica.

He gave them an invitation. I ran back to my office pretending to be soooo busy with my customer and he came in. Dang it! He gave me an envelope saying I should get in the business and join his team. Of course this is an mlm company. I told him it is not my style and I already have other goals. He jus told me to take the envelope with some invitation in it and think about it.

My mother then came in to say hi, he tried recruiting her. He said the same thing he did to my boss. She yelled at him saying "If I tell you no, it means no." After that he left.

So a month and half later, I get a call to my office and it was one of my dad friend wife whom we will call Sunny. Sunny ask how I was doing and how my child was. I gave her the normal friendly answer and ask the same. Bla Bla Bla.  She then tell me that she has a great job selling insurance. In my head, I was thinking "oh my F**k! I am a magnet for these people!" She was saying that she joined three months ago and that it is good money.

I told her that I have a lot of things on my mind and that I can't handle doing sales. She said I  would be good at it and I could do it part time or whenever. HMMMM...almost the same pitch from that guy pitching to my boss.  She said she is with "First Financial Security."  I told her I couldn't think as I had five people waiting on me. She asked me for my mother's number. I told her I could not give it out without permission. We hung up on friendly terms.

Days and weeks, goes by and I still get calls from that same woman. I told my boss to tell her I was fired. I do not know much about this company but it seems like something similar to Primerica. If someone who knows this company well, can explain to me. If it is like Primerica, tell me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Financial-Security-inc/internet/First-Financial-Security-inc-ffsi-insurance-services-Pushy-pushy-agent-Internet-838386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Financial Security inc.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Crazy Pushy Sales Man..

AUTHOR: Lee/BSBA - ()

Dear Single Mother, I am a former employee of the company of which you are discussing in this forum. I for one, am sorry to hear you are disappointed with the end results. It is not Primerica, I worked for them too in 2001-its a wonderful company if you can milk it as a customer. I don't do sales very well, because i tell the truth too much. I don't give you a fancy house picture and promise nothing. Im very ethical and strait forward. Im not rich but I do hope some day I do become rich with my hard work.  About FFS, I know the pitch they gave you, I practiced it hundreds of times over and over. I am not here to sell you or do I want your money.

I use to live in Wisconsin and up until last October, I moved our family to Texas. At 40 and starting over is not easy. What I can say is, this is one great opportunity if you ever did see one. I use to think it was a ripp off. I have a Bachelors degree in Business now. I should be able to spot a scam 100 miles away. I do. Ive been scammed for 4000 dollars in the past long ago, experience has been a brutal teacher, trust me. But this company is a front just like other companies with its products. Let me explain. Coca Cola is a company in the fortune 500, but when you buy a coke, you buy it from a gas station, or a super market, or some store, not Coca cola company directly.- your with me so far?

Life insurance sadly, is one of the most neglected jewels.  First Financial Security is like that gas station or super market, but the insurance company only pays its agents on applications accepted, not rejected ones, and not for people presentations. i do not work for free and neither do you. (thats why sales agents in all fields are pushy), the second reason is because aside from slapping you and just trying to save your future generations from grief, and pain, people do not trust agents from a field that in the past were notorious for doing fraudulent things. I don't blame you for being skeptical.  They are trying to sell you life insurance in case you die, or become disabled.

I hope they offered you the IUL, which is the Index Universal Life Insurance. This life insurance product offers a cash value after two years. Then it starts to grow cash value which in later years you could borrow money against. If you cant afford that one, try buying a term life insurance with a rider that pays you back your premiums if you don't die after the term ends. If you don’t buy it from them, buy it from an agent you trust. Wealthy families as I have met a few over the years explained to me that they use insurance as a means to leap wealth. Its a rude way of seeing wealth come to you but in some states inheritance money is tax free. I hope I don't get in trouble as I no longer have a license to really discuss these matters into more detail.

I truly hope you give an agent at least 2 full hours. Don't buy anything until you thoroughly understand it. If the agent is a good one, he or she will have all your answers and wont be going to the office time and time again to find you the right answer. Also, your premiums don't pay the agents. The Insurance company pays the agents, not you. Agents do not see money until you make your payments. Its a hard way to make a living but after you make 500 clients, trust me, agents refuse to retire. The money from the Insurance company is so good, you may wonder where all that money came from.

About FFS

AUTHOR: Anakai - ()

FFS is similar to Primerica but not like them. I've been pressure by FFS in the past and its not a happy site. I don't recall how many NO's and don't want to be part of them because its to good to be true.  I don't believe in the products they sell cause I've study insurance and I know what they say isn't true.  according to what they told me was they only promote IUL (Index Universal Life) because that's FFS main profit for the company. They probably have terms, whole life without cashvalue, and all source of other products. So what happen was one of the agent told me that if I join and referred someone to buy life insurance I can make some money off of that. On top of my head I'm thinking d**n isn't that illegal cause I don't hold a license to sell insurance and this guy is willing to give me money for who I referred. also one thing that I found was disturbing was the agent just blab out one their clients info to me without their consent and now what if i become a client and they shared my info to stranger.  After few hours of meet with FFS agent I felt like its a Scam they just want me to join so they can use my market and not even helping me build my business.  Also the trainer say its only $125 to join, and one of the new comer ask so is that it $125.  The trainer say no you have to pay this and that so you can start your business, I mean if they will only disclose $125 then it's like false advertising.  before anyone join please do your research and ask lots of question cause I heard that most of FFS agent came from WLG which in 2004 when they did a lot of those ballon loans for families and now all the house were foreclose and they need a new name.  If they were true and strong company they would stick to the same name and have a track records of good business. the company FFs isn't a scam but I thinks it's the people who ran their own office and run it like a scam Especially in cali and MN its just all Hmong people.

#3 General Comment

First Financial Security

AUTHOR: Kia31 - (United States of America)

Came upon your story regarding First Financial Security. You are correct it is simular to Primeamerica, and they have been around for 4 years now I think! Why I know because I have two friends, one is with Primeamerica and the other with First Finacial. I'm in the same boots as you are they bug me everyday but my friends respect the fact that I do not want to do it, its just other people in the company that bugs me. The only difference between the two company is that they prefer to sell different life insurance products. Primeamerica is more focus on terms while First Finanical perfer Universal although they both can sell both. I'm not saying I'm an expert but just feed backs from my two friends that are active in these companies and to answer your question if they are the same.