Complaint Review: First Financial Service Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Annie — Chapel Hill North Carolina United States of America
First Financial Service Inc.
13900 Conlian Circle Suite 101 Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America
  • Phone: 704-943-4243
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

First Financial Service Inc. Misrepresented themselves as to Refinancing my home and hanging me up for 4 months. Charlotte, North Carolina

AFTER PURSUING ME ON THE INTERNET FOR FOUR MONTHS, AND GETTING ALL OF MY INFORMATION LOOKING INTO MY CREDIT ETC. ETC.  THEY FOUND THAT AS I WAS A SEASNONAL WORKER I WOULD NOT QUALIFY FOR RE-FINANCING.   THIS THEY COULD HAVE TOLD ME BEFORE  PROMISING THAT I WOULD PASS THE REQUIREMENTS.   I WASTED 4 MONTHS AND EXPOSING EVERYTHING.  ONCE I AGREED TO GOING AHEAD THEY DID NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS, AND THE PERSON WHO FIRST STARTED THE PROCESS LEFT AND I WAS NOT INFORMED.  I CALLED AND WAS CONSTANTLY TOLD THE PERSON WOULD CALL BACK.   WHEN I ASKED IF THAT PERSON WAS STILL THERE THEY SAID YES, WHICH WAS A LIE.  THEY ARE NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY AND IF ANYONE IS CONTACTED BY THEM, ONE SHOULD BE VERY WARY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Financial-Service-Inc/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28277/First-Financial-Service-Inc-Misrepresented-themselves-as-to-Refinancing-my-home-and-hang-965855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Financial Service Inc.