Complaint Review: First Financial Services Corp

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: Dg — Machesney Park Illinois United States of America
First Financial Services Corp
3053 Rancho Vista Blvd. Suite H-132 Palmdale, California United States of America

First Financial Services Corp I was scammed and want my money back company Palmdale , California

I received an unsolicited phone call regarding the sale of my timeshare.   They explained that they were a financial institution that offered financing to those who want to purchase timeshares on the secondary market.  I said if they could find a buyer for my time share that would be great.

After our conversation, i checked out their website and contacted the BBB.  Their website confirmed what i was told on the phone by Kelly Lawson out of NV.  The BBB had their rating as a "B".  I was feelign confident.  About 2 days later, they called and said they had an offer.  It was lower than i wanted, so i countered it verbally.  Supposedly the buyer accepted.  Kelly Lawson sent me the contract via e-mail.

I reviewed it and it looked like a legal document.  I was to send them $2,276 and they would begin the closing documents.  I hesitated and asked twice what the fees were for and they reinterated exactly what the offer indicated.  The fees were used  for processing costs and the Seller would be reimbursed at the closing.  My next contact was with Christine Richards from Palmdale CA.

It took me a week to get the money together and I mailed it on 1/24/12.  I called Christine Richards and gave her the tracking number.    The check was cashed on 1/27/12.   I have made several calls to C. Richards, K.  Lawson and have sent e-mails to the admin address....No response.  After reading everyone elses comments.....What can we do?  Is a class action suit an option.  Can anyone help us?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Financial-Services-Corp/Palmdale-California-93551/First-Financial-Services-Corp-I-was-scammed-and-want-my-money-back-company-Palmdale-Ca-845862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Financial Services Corp