Complaint Review: First Financial Services Corp

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Durham North Carolina United States of America
First Financial Services Corp
8275S Eastern Avenue Ste 200. Las Vegas, NV 89123 Internet United States of America

First Financial Services Corp I paid them $2,267 on 11/25/2011 as my contribution towards selling my time share in Williamsburg Plantation, VA Internet

Bill Scaffer, a BD  represntative of First Capital Financial Services Corp. called to say someone in Oregon has been approved for a loan of $13,000 to purchase my time share in Williamsburg Plantation.

After a few days, Tracey Callghan, Director of Adminsitration sends me a contract tpo sign and send $2,267.00 immediately. I overnight this and get a thank you letter from Andrew Devaney, President of the firm to state that the transaction will take 90 days to complete after which I will get the money.

On 1/24/2012, Mac Waters, Customer Service Representative wrote "Williamsburg plantation does not want to exercise first right of refusal to match the sales price of our buyer. we also received the Estoppel  letter back from the resort that shows no outstanding maintenance fee. We will prepare the conveyance document  including warranry deed and closing statement and send them to the buyer for approval and the to you for review and approval. So far, everything is going good."

Today is 3/22/2012, oe month mroe than the 90 days they said it would take for me to get the payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Financial-Services-Corp/internet/First-Financial-Services-Corp-I-paid-them-2267-on-11252011-as-my-contribution-towards-857893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Financial Services Corp