Complaint Review: First Financial Services

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 28, 2007

• Reported By:clarkston Michigan
First Financial Services
Po Box 25635 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

First Financial Services TOOK MY MONEY 269.00 SAID THEY WOULD SEND ME A PACKET FOR MY 3000.00 CC AND I NEVER GOT A DAMN THING! Tampa Florida

First financial services called me after I did a research online looking to re build my credit. They asked me if I would like to have a credit card with alimit of 3000.00 to pay off debt. I asked how. They said all you have to do is pay 269.00 . I said okay since I had the money from my wedding. So sure as SH*T they took it out of my savings account. I called ahead of time and tried canceling but they said we cannot cancel we already did the paper work and that is what you paid 269.00 for. So this happend in August 2006. I called them for months straight. They said you cannot get that money back LINDA the stupid fuc*ing b*tch was SO rude on the phone. She would hang up on me and said she was the manager. She said I will send ups your package. So months went by and never got it. I called and would get an answering service over and over left messages.

No call back. Never got a thing from these people. No packet no paper no credit card they literally took my money out of my bank account and now their number doesn't work. I will never get a credit card from online again. please be careful out there people. I know I was dumb but I never imagined this would happen. I hope these people that work for this company get what they deserve in the end. I hope they sufer for takng advantage of so many people and taking money from them for uses that are far more important and they have no idea I even told them I have 2 children ad I am pregnant which was the truth and they didn't care. I said how am I supposed to feed them with no money that you took from me. I was crying and she didn't give a damn. screw these people and they shall be cursed for the rest of their lives. By the way I did report them to better business bureau as did 12 other people in the last 10 months from when I did. Visit their site.

betterbusinessbureau.com and view the reports there too.

Megan
clarkston, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2007 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Financial-Services/Tampa-Florida-33622/First-Financial-Services-TOOK-MY-MONEY-26900-SAID-THEY-WOULD-SEND-ME-A-PACKET-FOR-MY-3000-281454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Financial Services