Complaint Review: First Financial Services

• Reported By:Skokie Illinois
First Financial Services
599-B Yonge St., Suit 511 Internet Canada

First Financial Services Ripoff dishonest credit card scam Toronto Ontario

First Financial Services promised me a credit card for $2500 in one week, if I pay them $259 FEE right now. Then they gave me a credit card activation code and told me to wait for package with 1-800- number to activate my credit card. I asked them where they located, and answer was: "IN FLORIDA". When I received my package 3 weeks later FROM CANADA, none of 1-800 numbers had my activation code. They gave me 1-800 numbers for the banks, to check the balance on account. I tried to call First Financial Services (416-924-4405) for few hours and nobody was "available to answer the phone right now".

Vladislav
Skokie, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2004 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Financial-Services/internet/First-Financial-Services-Ripoff-dishonest-credit-card-scam-Toronto-Ontario-101429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Financial Services