Complaint Review: First Financial group and Integrity Mortgage credit solutions Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 08, 2010

• Reported By: Amy — Candler North Carolina USA
First Financial group and Integrity Mortgage credit solutions Inc.
5010 W. Carmen St. Ste. 2250 Tampa, Florida United States of America

First Financial group and Integrity Mortgage credit solutions Inc. Was ripped Off By This Company!! Tampa, Florida

*General Comment: 1st Financial Group and Integrity mortgage

*Consumer Comment: First Financial Group and Integrity Mortgage

This process with 1st financial group and integrity mortgage solutions started in August of 2009. We were told that we qualified for a loan modification, and that they would work with our lender to get our house payment down and a 4.75 interest rate. well they then proceeded to tell us it would be a charge of 1800.00 total and that we could pay half now, and half later when the process was complete, (Keep in mind that we were told this was fully refundable if our company denied our loan modification for any reason), At this point we said ok. This company was good about keeping us informed about our account and what all was taking place for the first week. After that we called on numerous occasions and keep getting the run around on what all was going on with our account, and everytime we got a different story. Finally my husband and I told them we wanted to cacncel their services, because they had only contacted our lendor two times about our loan modification, and we could not get a straight answer from anyone. I can tell you every person's name and date i spoke to them in regards to this whole big mess and what all was said, there was never one answer the same. well supposedly our refund was accepted on 11-25-2009, and for us to please allow 4-6 weeks for it to be in our bank account... well it's now 4-26-2010, and we have not seen any refund, everytime we call them they say they will have their supervisor contact us, and no contact yet. we now have sent a letter of demand to this company. 800.00 may not be a big deal to them, but it is to us considering we have three children, and i lost my job, so we turned to them for help, trusting that they would. Please just be advised not to pay anyone up-front, especially 1st financial group and Integrity Mortgage credit solutions, they are a RIP-OFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Financial-group-and-Integrity-Mortgage-credit-solutions-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33609/First-Financial-group-and-Integrity-Mortgage-credit-solutions-Inc-Was-ripped-Off-By-This-596865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Financial group and Integrity Mortgage credit solutions Inc.

#1 General Comment

1st Financial Group and Integrity mortgage

AUTHOR: Barbara - (United States of America)

I had been talking to a Mr. Thomas Billie,  the client services says that is the only person between them and the refund dept. (which I call everyday and leave message and nobody calls you back).  Now Mr. Billie don't returns calls.  If you have more information I would appreciate it. (((ROR redacted)))

First Financial Group and Integrity Mortgage

AUTHOR: Barbara - (United States of America)

My story is exactly as yours, and also trying to get my money back, it has now been 12 weeks and I was so hopeing there was someone that I could exchange notes and numbers with.

They keep telling me it is in process that I should be getting my money back soon.  Now however you don't get to talk to no one, the email messages to everyone.  Nobody calls you back.