Complaint Review: First Franklin Loan Services

• Updated: Sun, January 18, 2009

• Reported By:Altadena California
First Franklin Loan Services
Nationwide U.S.A.

First Franklin Mortgage Co First Franklin Loan Services Do not need a third party to negotiate modification of mortgage loan California Pittsburgh

When I originally contacted my mortgage co. first Franklin, they continually encouraged me that everything was all right I was paid up even though I kept telling them I was having financial difficulties. Loss in wages for the year 2008. Then when I became 2 mos. behind, they have this protocol, and as long as I paid one month of mortgage I would not be in breech of contract, their words exactly.

When I mailed the affidavit of my income and debts, I was given a phone appointment with the resolution team. who at that time would go over my monthly obligations only to tell me that my debts were more that my income which I already knew. That is why I was behind in the first place. I am self employed in a service. Housecleaning, which in 2008 had a loss of 1,115.00. My mortgage being 1,789.00.

Now, they are telling me that I do not qualify for the modification because I need to generate 600.00 of income to prove that I could still pay the same mortgate payment. No modification of 8.75%, and 1,700+loan payment. Which is ludicrious, they have been bailed out to stay in business. But not allowing the money to trickle down to the consumer.

E.paz
Altadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Franklin-Loan-Services/nationwide/First-Franklin-Mortgage-Co-First-Franklin-Loan-Services-Do-not-need-a-third-party-to-negot-413671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Franklin Loan Services