Complaint Review: First Global Billing

• Reported By: northbank trading ltd — Internet United Kingdom
First Global Billing
16192 Coastal Highway lewes, Delaware United States of America

First Global Billing FGB $50,000 Out of Pocket lewes, Delaware

I too have fallen victim to the Company calling themselves First Global Billing. I started processing with them in around August 2011 and Stopped in March 2012 after they held around $35,000 of my money. I was told it was frozen by Barclays and would be released after 180 days, however 6 months came and still no sign of my money. After the 180 days was up around June 2012 I tried to email them and call them but got no response. When I finally got a response they said I had to contact someone else about my funds who didnt even work for the company. It seems they just want to pass the buck and squirm out of not paying me the money Im owed. I have since emailed them to ask to see the contract between Barclays and FGB and to my surprise they have not been able to show it to me so I am very sceptical as to whether my money is actually frozen in Barclays or more likely just fleeced by this bogus company.

They also owe me an additional $15,000 which I have not yet received so I am owed $50,000 overall by this company and do not know how I will be able to get it back. I am contacting my solicitors to find a way of retrieving my money at this very moment and am considering contacting the police in the UK and US to see what more can be done.

I managed to speak to David Solomon who left the company after FGB became involved in illegal banking practices and he has been very helpful in advising me about this issue. They are a fraudulent company and the practices they are doing are in breach of all card scheme rules. I have had some contact with a man called Christian Thomas however I get the feeling I am just being strung along as I am no nearer to getting any of my money back. The owner of the company Michael Carbonara clearly has no interest in running a legitimate payment gateway service and is only interested in swindling merchants money. For your sake stay well away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Global-Billing/lewes-Delaware-19958/First-Global-Billing-FGB-50000-Out-of-Pocket-lewes-Delaware-914805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Global Billing