Complaint Review: First House Financial Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, February 16, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, February 16, 2014

• Reported By: Samdat — Fort Lauderdale Florida
First House Financial Inc.
755 Baywood Dr. Second Floor , Select State/Province USA

First House Financial Inc. www.firsthousefinancial.com lied to customers over phone, convince you to pay $199 membership and disappear, doesnt respond to emails or complaints, rip me off $199 membership, promised me the membership is refundable without any agreements or condition, Petaluma California

*Consumer Comment: Nana Jover will help you

A sales associate from this company call my phone, convincing me they could get me my apartment within a day. I was looking for apartments on Craigslist and thats how they got my contact. This Philipino woman convinced me that so well about this apartment over the phone so I become interested. She told me I must first pay a membership of $199 and in return she will gave me a user name and password to view the apartments in my area. I refused the deal immediately and was going to hang up on her. But I heard her screaming on the phone as I was going to hang up, so I listen to her again, she was begging me to gave it a shot and if for any reason I dont like the deal she will guaranteed that I get the refund 100% without any excuse or conditions.

I asked her if she is honest about that statement an she admit yes.

That was the big mistake I made.

I gave her my credit card info over the phone, then she gave me the username and password, she refuse to tell me her personal information, she didnt show me any agreements or any legal obligation to sign etc. [continued below]....

.....

When I logged in to the database, and started to ask questions, she was no longer on the phone. I tried to call her back but got no answer. I tried several days later and yet no answer. I was at a total lost on the website as this was dealing with homes and lots of financial complications behind them. I wasnt looking for home, I was looking for a simple appartment to move into. I went to their online chat. A person told me I need to mail my request fro refund after the 90 days. I waited out and did this after the 90 days. I never received any response from them, I went to the online chat again, the person told me to send them an email. I did. I still havent got any response from them to this day. This company is a rip off. And I need to know if I could claim this lost on my tax returns. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-House-Financial-Inc/Select-StateProvince/First-House-Financial-Inc-wwwfirsthousefinancialcom-lied-to-customers-over-phone-convi-1123939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First House Financial Inc.

Nana Jover will help you

AUTHOR: Scam Stopper! - ()

Please contact Ms. Nana Jover on her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/shincurtza

Or through you company site: https://www.facebook.com/VanitaSorella

She is a personal friend of the owners of First House Financial / Sun Financial Online

Richie Barrioga: https://www.facebook.com/richie.barrioga?fref=ts

and Xzavier Date: https://www.facebook.com/xzavier.date?fref=ts

who also goes by the name Daniel Date: https://www.facebook.com/dandate.date?fref=ts

You can try to contact those two directly, but I doubt you'll get a response. You might get one from Nana though.

Give it a try.