Complaint Review: First House Financial

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Port Tobacco Maryland United States of America
First House Financial
755 Baywood Dr. Second Floor Petaluma, California United States of America

First House Financial They claims to have complete listings of properties that are stressed. Not true. They claim that they have seen persons take over homes from the previous owners in as little as 3 days. Not True. Petaluma California

*UPDATE Employee: Issue Resolved!

I muddled through the destress housing listings that first financal has online.  They claim the listings are constantly updated.  That is a huge lie. I have contact several persons concerning the properties and the properties either arent available, the owners are diffierent that the persons listed or there is not contact person listed.  A lot of the listings didnt have full addresses andthey werent even listed on Zillow.

First of my agent tell me you can acquire a home from someone as they describe but it has some illegal ramifications.  which I'm not happy to be aparty to.  I was assured by the customer service rep who is obviously scripted to say those things that they pay for a title search, the loan stay in the previous owner's name and you  do get a deed for the property your are taking over.  I thought I would try this out.  But I should have known it was too good to be true.

Now I asked for my money back and they wanted me to complete a form saying why I want my money back.  At first the customer service rep said she would put in the request then just yesterday a rather nasty customer service rep by the name of "D'wayne B" told me you have to complete a form to get a refund. Funny, I didnt have to complete a form for them to take my money. but now they want me to justify getting it back.  I have reported them to the attorney general's office and the Better business bureau.  This was a first an a last the whole thing is a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-House-Financial/Petaluma-California-94954/First-House-Financial-They-claims-to-have-complete-listings-of-properties-that-are-stress-946220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First House Financial

Issue Resolved!

AUTHOR: Diagnox - (U.S.A.)

Often times homeowners will deny that they are in foreclosure when confronted by a stranger. This is why we recommend sending the contact letter before calling them. We have a pre-written sample contact letter you can use. Thank you!