Complaint Review: First House Financial

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: LDA — Schererville Indiana United States of America
First House Financial

First House Financial Listed my house when not for sale or in foreclosure! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Issue Resolved!

I started to receive letters and then phone calls from people who wanted to walk through my home and take over the payments. At first I just threw them away thinking it was an error or scam. What a scam! Then I received a call to my home from a gentleman who told where he found my listing and wanted to take over my home payments.

I tried contacting the customer service line at First House Financial to have them remove me but no one answers the phone. I also could not find an address liting to write them. I am not in foreclousre right now. I was 7 months ago but I pulled myself out of it but now I have this to deal with after everything I was have been though in the last 3 years of loosing from my job!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-House-Financial/internet/First-House-Financial-Listed-my-house-when-not-for-sale-or-in-foreclosure-Internet-903543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First House Financial

Issue Resolved!

AUTHOR: Diagnox - (U.S.A.)

We have removed your property from our listing. However, it seems your bank has you on a risk list for foreclosure, which is how we got your information to begin with. You would need to take up this issue with them to prevent future investors from contacting you. Thank you!