Complaint Review: First House Financial

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: RokELL — canoga park California United States of America
First House Financial

First House Financial They advertised me fake houses that were for foreclosure and the people who lived in the houses stated it was a spam. Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Issue Resolved!

*Consumer Comment: Dear employee - Yeah, right!

*UPDATE Employee: Issue Resolved!

I saw this ad in craigslist, it seemed legit so I called. Then they asked for a credit card for a credit score check. Then I was sent an email of listings of houses that were foreclosure.

I called one of the numbers a woman said that I wasn't the only person that called about the house, she also stated that they are a fraud and posting false ads.So I then called them back telling them what the woman told me and they tried to tell me that I am suppose to go to the houses that were listed and tell them that I would take over their payments.

(Sounds like a bunch of bolonga !!) Well it was so i called to cancel my membership and they said I would receive an email within 5 minutes.

So if you were also fooled by this I suggest you change your account and register your card on red so these people doesn't attempt to use your information for them to use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-House-Financial/internet/First-House-Financial-They-advertised-me-fake-houses-that-were-for-foreclosure-and-the-pe-853395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First House Financial

Issue Resolved!

AUTHOR: Diagnox - (U.S.A.)

We have removed the incorrect listing from our databases. Thank you!

Dear employee - Yeah, right!

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

And if any of us are stupid enough to believe you, I'll bet you have a newly listed bridge foreclosure for sale, right?

Issue Resolved!

AUTHOR: Diagnox - (U.S.A.)

We have removed the incorrect listing from our databases. Thank you!