Complaint Review: First House Financial

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: MD — Imperial beach California United States of America
First House Financial

First House Financial owner, Tony Powers misleading and scammers, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Issue Resolved!

I went to craigslist to view the rent to own listing and was redirected to first house financial site. It stated that there is a a listing that will be available but I have to sign up for a 7 day free trial, no cost, no charge at all. So I went to typed in my credit card info and I was given a password thru my email and was sent a link to finalize registration. Nada! I can't get though... i won't even let me signed in with the password that was provided. So I went to call the customer service ( worst customer service ever!!!) and informed him ( guy's name is Genesis) that I couldn't log in.

he then told me to change from using internet explorer to firefox. I do not know how to proceed so I just told him that I am cancelling my subscription. That's when he stated that there is a 5 dollar charge and I pointed out to him that there is nothing , not even in the fine print that indicates for the 5 dollar charge. He told me to check their website because it is all written in there. I didn't see anything nor anywhere that states what he was claiming. Anyhow, I asked him if my subscription has been cancelled and he kept on asking  me that I have to agree with the 5 dollar charge.

I said " no , but whatever I will be reporting you guys" Then I checked my bank card and I was charged a 1 on top of the 5 dollars they are charging me!!!!! It is not about the money, it is only 6 dollars but what upsets me is that they are manipulating, and misleading about their adversement. And the guy that I have spoke to has the nerve to tell me that everything that I need to know is in there. I can't even get to their website.... Now I am trying to check the site it won't let me. It kept on saying website "internet explorer cannot display"  The worst 10 minutes of my life and the most expensive and definitely stressful 6 dollars that I have been charged of!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-House-Financial/internet/First-House-Financial-owner-Tony-Powers-misleading-and-scammers-Internet-951798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First House Financial

Issue Resolved!

AUTHOR: Diagnox - (U.S.A.)

It is quite possible that your Internet Explorer contained a virus of spyware that was preventing you from logging into our site. In this situation, we often recommend attempting to use firefox or the chrome browser. We are always updating our site as to not inconvenience our users, please be patient if you do experience difficulty. Thank you!