Folklore

• Submitted: Sat, June 30, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, June 30, 2001

• Reported By:Savannah GA
First Liberty Financial
10624 S. Eastern Ave., Suite 448 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

First Liberty Financial, rip off Henderson, NV paid my money, NO service provided

I received a notice from First Liberty Financial, 10624, S Eastern Avenue, Suite 448, Henderson, NV 89052-9909, that provided me an opportunity to re-establish my credit. I've had problems, divorce, limited child support and as a result, my credit rating hit rock bottom. This notice offered me an opportunity to get "Get the Credit I Deserved," or so I thought.

I mailed a money order to the financial institution in March 2001 and as of to date, I've not received any correspondence from these people. I had obtained a telephone number on line and when I called, reached a pre-recorded message that said it would take about 30 to 45 days for processing. The message also contained a telephone number for follow up, however, it was given so fast until I could not understand it. I'm still receiving invitations to re-establish my credit from other financial organizations that are home based in Henderson, NV, the zip code is slightly different, but I know that's it only another scam. I got caught up one time, I'm not to repeat the same mistake twice. People be Aware!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Liberty-Financial/Henderson-Nevada-89052-9909/First-Liberty-Financial-rip-off-Henderson-NV-paid-my-money-NO-service-provided-5598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Liberty Financial