Complaint Review: First Liberty Group

• Submitted: Mon, August 30, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:Grapevine Texas
First Liberty Group
82 Wall Street, Ste 701, New York, NY 10005 New York, New York U.S.A.

First Liberty Group Investment Scam - Currency Trading New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Working on finding information

I am a victim of an investment scam. I was contacted by phone by an "investment broker" named William Kelly dealing in foreign currencies. He started out with a small investment of $4000 and then showed with statements, consistent moderate gains. Over a number of months he continually pressed for larger committments. Fortunately I ended up only investing $4,000.

I have not received a statement since April and attempts to contact him have been fruitless. The 1-800# disconnects. I was finally able to determine that it was going to answering service that finally told me that they had discontinued it due to the bill not being paid.

John
Grapevine, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2004 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Liberty-Group/New-York-New-York-10005/First-Liberty-Group-Investment-Scam-Currency-Trading-New-York-New-York-106053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Liberty Group

AUTHOR: Joshua - (U.S.A.)

I have recieved the same e-mails you have and am trying to find out the legitimacy of what I have read. I call the number for Nancy Chapman and got her voicemail. I ask to know more about her company but have not recieved a return phone call as of yet. I live in boise and since her phone # was local to my area I was hoping that I might be able to meet face to face about here company. I will continue to update as I find more info.