Complaint Review: First Life - General Savings

• Submitted: Tue, March 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 22, 2005

• Reported By:San Juan Other
First Life - General Savings
Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

First Life AKA General Savings ripoff reaches the Caribbean Charlotte North Carolina

For your surprise this company (if you could call them that), has gone out the mainland and rip-off us, poor islanders. Yeap. I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico, since we are a Commonwealth of the United States, we can do lots of business in the mainland, including, but not limited to short term loans, credit card applicationsthru the internet, etc.

Well, surfing the internet I applied for an unsecured credit card (Visa) and got this scumbacks instead to rip me off for $299.00. I had submit a claim to my bank in hope to get my money back, (I believe they had to credit me for the amount. I am right?). Also, a co-worked got rip-off by them, they call me as General Savings and her as First Life. Same sumbacks!

To the person that has made a quest of taking these criminals down, please make a note that if I can help in any way, just let me know.

As most of you all, I had to work very hard for my money, so does my husband and I just love to see this guys in deep, deep trouble with the law.

Good luck and remember, to good to be true most likely is!!

PD. Please excuse my english and grammar!

San Juan
Puerto Rico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Life-General-Savings/Charlotte-North-Carolina/First-Life-AKA-General-Savings-ripoff-reaches-the-Caribbean-Charlotte-North-Carolina-136000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Life - General Savings