Complaint Review: First Life

• Submitted: Wed, December 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:newport beach California
First Life
33 Elm St Champlain, New York U.S.A.

FIRST LIFE TOOK MY MONEY ripoff CHAMPLAIN NEW YORK

I was called by first life on my cell phone one day out of the blue, when they told me I had looked them up on the internet. Anyways I gave them info and they said they would take 299.00 out of my checking by the following friday. The lady told me she would be sending me some papers in the mail about 2 banks which were going to give me a card. I had to choose one go to the bank and get my card. It sounded very LEGIT! Sshe seemed very professional.

I never thought this would be a SCAM. PLEASE watch for them they are scam artists. Aanother thing, after I found them on this website I called them a few times and realized the same person answers the phone everytime. She told me the company was for people with bad credit or no credit. My credit limit was 2000.00. Why if i'm starting my credit would someone give me a 2000.00 credit limit? HANG UP ON THEM AND DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR ACCOUNT # !

Nicole
newport beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2004 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Life/Champlain-New-York-12919/FIRST-LIFE-TOOK-MY-MONEY-ripoff-CHAMPLAIN-NEW-YORK-123059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Life