Complaint Review: First Life

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:Harrisonburg Virginia
First Life
P.O. Box 3592 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

First Life, Centenial fraudulent credit card Champlain New York

Was called about a $2000 credit card for $299 debited out of my account. They told me the card would arrive in 25 days and that I would have to sign for it. Well, 25 days passed and nothing. They told me that to give it 2 more weeks and if it did not show up that they would send me another one free of charge. I called them back again at (866) 871-5224. I asked if it was sent out and how long it would take. They said they mailed it out free of charge and it would take 1 week. I called them back the next day just to see what they would say. I asked them how long it would take and this time they told me 2 weeks. The only thing I have received is a package of coupons and an application to fill out for a mastercard to send to my bank and then it would take 2 more weeks to get the mastercard, when originally they told me it was a visa. I have 2 more days yet until those 2 weeks is up and I have a bad feeling I will receive nothing.

Angela
Harrisonburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Life/Champlain-New-York-12919/First-Life-Centenial-fraudulent-credit-card-Champlain-New-York-126647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Life