Complaint Review: First Life

• Submitted: Mon, December 20, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 20, 2004

• Reported By:webster Massachusetts
First Life
P.O. Box 3592 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

First Life ripoff lied about being approved for a mastercard and paying the credit card annual fee up front when acctually it is a membership to a club worht nothing Champlain New York

I was called on the phone about a mastercard that I was approved for as long as I payed the $299 dollar annual feeup front. I was told that the card was just waiting to be shipped and would take about 20 business days to arrive. Twenty six business days later I recieved a package with a buch of crapy coupons in it. When we called they said that we are a member of the club and we now have the potiential to get the mastercard.

The first concersation we were told the Credit Card would be here in time for christmas and that we could use it anywhere.

Lie all Lies and they took money out of our account. They also had some Pharmacy in Canada take money out of my account so that I could be a member of that club too. We cancelled that immediatly. Don't talk to these people. They are rude and won't let you get a word in edgewise. Thye don't care that I have 3 kids at home to take care of and that they are manipulating people and stealing their hard earned money.

webster, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2004 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Life/Champlain-New-York-12919/First-Life-ripoff-lied-about-being-approved-for-a-mastercard-and-paying-the-credit-card-an-123665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Life