Complaint Review: First Line Security, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2008

• Reported By:North Mankato Minnesota
First Line Security, Inc.
370 West Center Street Orem, Utah U.S.A.

First Line Security, Inc. Weeks to find which company now has my security system, unable to cancel Orem Utah

Michelle - North Mankato, MN. In attempt to cancel my First Line Security monitor system which I bought from a college student at a vulnerable moment with the mandatory sign in my yard for over a year; I have been unable to find any of the seven companies they list that has me registered. I then decided to stop payment at the bank and I am now getting charged return check fees. I have sent letters to First Line in UT with no answers.

I am frustrated and have learned an expensive lesson. I need to pay out $200.00 to end my contract which I will do glady, but have NO ONE to talk with. The costumer service reps from the other security systems have told me they have had MANY calls from frustrated First Line Security clients. Plus, why do I have to pay out on a contract with a company that went out of business? I don't get it! It is VERY frustrating.

Michelle
North Mankato, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Line-Security-Inc/Orem-Utah-94057/First-Line-Security-Inc-Weeks-to-find-which-company-now-has-my-security-system-unable-327906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Line Security, Inc.