specimen

• Submitted: Mon, September 06, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 06, 2004

• Reported By:hot springs Arkansas
First Link Aka World Of Benefits Global Benefits
100a Walnut D-15 Suite 100 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

First Link Aka World Of Benefits ripoff changed their names still the same old wolf Champlain New York

I was contacted by First Link Benifits, stating I had been approved for a Mastercard with a 2500.00 limit and a free Gateway computer, and 1 month of free voicemail. For the nominal fee of 354.90. I got a little paranoid about the whole thing, because if it sound s to ggod to be true then it usually is.

I started looking on websites and found this one. Thank the Lord! I have continually called the company stating my concerns and they assured me they are lagit. But I found the rip-off compalaint of one man named Wiliam. He was told by a Mike Bennett at World, Global, Trust, or in may case First Link Benefits, about the credit card offer.

Well this is how I cought them. I called the customer service number of First Link,after being told several times that this company is legitamate even though they are in the same office as the bogus companies and asked to speak with Mike Bennet, I was informed that he was not in due to the Labor Day holiday but would be in Tuesday Morning.

Makes you wonder how Mr. Bennet is now running a lagitimate company when 6 months ago he was ripin people off!

I have frozen my accont and they won't get my money.

Andrea
Hot springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2004 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Link-Aka-World-Of-Benefits-Global-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/First-Link-Aka-World-Of-Benefits-ripoff-changed-their-names-still-the-same-old-wolf-Champl-107132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Link Aka World Of Benefits Global Benefits