Complaint Review: First Link Benefits

• Submitted: Sun, January 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, January 23, 2005

• Reported By:Webster Wisconsin
First Link Benefits
100 A Walnut D15 Suite 100 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

First Link Benefits Ripoff I too was scammed by these @$$holes Champlain New York

I too fell victim to this scam. I was called saying they were offering me a gateway computer and a 2500.00 dollar credit card. I accepted like the fool I am. They told me it would cost me 354.90. I later realizd I could not afford it and cancelled my order. A week later they took the money out of my account. And they took out 349.99. I called and complained. They told me they had no record of my cancellation. And who I had cancelled with. The problem was I was never given a name. I went to the bank and filed a dispute of payment. I have turned them into the BBB. I have even consulted a lawyer. I have pre-paid legal through work. They said they would send a letter stating that I am a client and would like my money back.

Everything with the bank is to be straitened out tomorrow. So I may be back tomorrow to update. I was also told after being charged that it was non-refundable and that even if I refuse shipment (like I still plan on doing) I will still be charged because it was nonrefundable. I have not received any packages. Nor do I want to. They tried double charging me for it but I did not have enough money in the bank so it was returned on non-sufficent funds. The customer service agent I spoke with her name was Ann and that is the first person there I have gotten a name out of. I hope somthing happens to these @$$ holes they deserve it and everything they get. Hopefully we can do somthing about these people. This whole thing has really stressed me out.

Webster, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2005 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Link-Benefits/Champlain-New-York/First-Link-Benefits-Ripoff-I-too-was-scammed-by-these-holes-Champlain-New-York-128599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Link Benefits