• Report: #121989

• Submitted: Thu, December 09, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 09, 2004

• Reported By:Fort collins Colorado
First Link Benifits
P.O.Box 1287 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

First Link Benifits ripoff Champlain New York

I was called by a rep. from First Link Benifit saying that I was approved for a $2500 mastercard to help rebuild my credit. They also promised a free Gateway computer. They took $354.90 from my checking account for all of this. I called the company several times to make sure it was legit. First I was told I would recieve the card and the computer within 21 business days of my debit. When I called again I was told I would get a kit to fill out then I would recieve all that was promised. I talked to a lady by the name of Mary who cleary tried to change her name the second time I called. I called and requested a refund. She was very rude telling me that I would not get my money back.

Rodnee
Fort collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2004 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Link-Benifits/Champlain-New-York-12919/First-Link-Benifits-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-121989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Link Benifits