Complaint Review: First Natinal Bank in Lanising on Ridge Rd.

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: ladypeaapod — Sauk Village Illinois United States of America
First Natinal Bank in Lanising on Ridge Rd.
3256 Ridge Rd., Lansing, IL 60438 Internet United States of America

First Natinal Bank in Lanising on Ridge Rd. misconduct of account charge cards. Internet

I also had a similar experience as the gentleman's Halloween report. I had also opened a new account with the Bank's Manger, and was told a credit card came with the account, and it would be 7-14 days for me to receive it the mail.While opening the account this bank manger asked me what I would be using the account for and a approximate amount would I be depositing on a weekly basis/monthly I really figured this was over bearing the privacy issue, and the fact that he kept asking the same questions over made me wonder about him. I waited more than the customary time for it to appear in my mailbox 2-3 weeks. I then went to the bank ,and asked why I had not gotten my card in the mail, they all just looked at me as if I was asking a strange question. They keep asking me when I opened the account, I told them, after a few times asking me the same question I told them it was in they system they should know, I just want and wanted to know why I had not gotten my card and my checks also had not arrived...WHY?  They told me I would have to come back the person I needed to talk to was already gone for the day. I returned the next day to be told that there was an issue with the print of the checks had been sent to the bank and they had opened them.  I had to wait for the card and it also was sent to the bank, and yes during that time waiting I had some terrible overdrafts and fees.    I seldom use this account, and needless to say when I read about the fraud/and bad customer service issue in another report I am considering moving to another bank...Why? because I again for unknown unexplained reasons am having fee issues again. We are going to have to see what type of blank looks and repetitive questions they ask and answers the give me this time.  I would not have responded /reported this but my issue was almost the same and close to the same time and I also had another Bank close an account on me stating "They didn't have to notify me when my account dropped into a negative/overdraft issue." that quote was from Tech Credit Union in Calumet City,IL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Natinal-Bank-in-Lanising-on-Ridge-Rd/internet/First-Natinal-Bank-in-Lanising-on-Ridge-Rd-misconduct-of-account-charge-cards-Internet-1017177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Natinal Bank in Lanising on Ridge Rd.