Complaint Review: First National Bank, Alamogordo, NM 88310.

• Submitted: Sun, April 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: red — alamogordo New Mexico
First National Bank, Alamogordo, NM 88310.
414 10th Street, Alamogordo, NM 88310 Alamogordo, New Mexico United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-827-9192
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First National Bank, Alamogordo, New Mexico 88310. Terry Davis, she is in charge of the mortgage dep. Purposely charging late fees and reporting late payments to hurt my good credit with the bank.Also when applying to rewrite the mortgage loan to have my ex's name and responsibility removed, she used Alamogordo, New Mexico

In Septermber 2011 I went to the bank who holds the mortgage of my the home I've been living in for the last 7 years and own since 2003.During my divorce this home has been awarded to me and my ex had to sign the deed over in my name only.  The reason for my visit to First National Bank was to ask them to re write the mortgage loan and get the name of my ex removed of the loan as joint borrower. To my knowledge I have been making the loan payments on time and build up a solid credit performance with this bank.

It came as a shock when I received a letter back from the mortgage dep. saying my request to rewrite the loan has been denied and the reasons why.One of the reasons was "unable to verify" I gave them a copy of the contract between my room mate and myself incl. the amount of rent. Plus gave them the info of my employer, also a client at the same bank.

The second reason was "poor credit performance with this bank"  One of their own bankers has told me about my outstanding payment history and a second financial agency did told me the same thing after they reviewed my payment history with First National Bank. [continued below]....
.....
Third the credit score she put down was a lot lower than my actual credit score from the same credit agency, hmmm

The next incident was Dec 2012 when I recieved a notice from the same bank and mortgage dep. to pay a late payment fee of nearly a hundred dollars?? I had made the Dec. payment on dec.11, 5 days before the payment is considered late, according to my payment book.   Also the fee written on the payment stub is a lot less then what they are trying to charge me??
  A few years ago my ex told me one of his friends at First National Bank  was interested in buying my home.
 I believe this Terry Davis person purposely sabotaged my request to rewrite my mortgage loan out of retaliation of my refusal to sell my home to either her or one of her co-workers.
  I also do hold First National Bank responsible for committing fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bank-Alamogordo-NM-88310/Alamogordo-New-Mexico-88310/First-National-Bank-Alamogordo-New-Mexico-88310-Terry-Davis-she-is-in-charge-of-the-m-1043196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bank, Alamogordo, NM 88310.