Complaint Review: First National Bank Card

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Dorothy — Stockton California United States of America
First National Bank Card
po box, 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

First National Bank Card Out of Las Vegas I am a Disabled, ederly, woman who opened up a bank acct with this company. The numbers no longer work my money was stolen by this company. Las Vegas, Nevada

I opened up a bank acct with this company around 12 years ago. I was trying to contact this cmpany  to get my money and the phone numbers no longer worked. My daughter read on line that this company is a scam. i tryed to find away of contacting this bank but couldnt' can you please help me get my money back from this bank. Again i am a eldery disabled woman who is strugling to pay my bills i am i need of my saving from my acct i have with First National Bank Card out of Las vegas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bank-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/First-National-Bank-Card-Out-of-Las-Vegas-I-am-a-Disabled-ederly-woman-who-opened-up-a-965916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bank Card