Complaint Review: First National Bank - Legacy Credit Card

• Submitted: Sat, July 21, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 21, 2007

• Reported By:Midfield Alabama
First National Bank - Legacy Credit Card
P.O. Box 5097, Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57117-5097 P.O. Box 2677, Nebraska U.S.A.

First National Bank - Legacy Credit Card They sent me a card with only 40 dollars of remaining credit from a $250 limit. I received my first bill before I got the card. ripoff Nebraska

I do not like this company. It is a rip off. They charge excessive fees for no reason and I do not want them to continue to keep making a fool out of people.

I got charged excessive fees. When I got the card I only had $30 left from a $250 limit. In addition, when I first paid the bill I got charged $5.00 for making my payment over the internet which has automatically been added to my minimum payments. In addition, this month I got charged a $29.00 late fee, $29.00 over the limit fee a $5.00 monthly fee and a $6.00 participation fee. It is sinful how they rip people off. How in the world do they expect me to pay all of this? I really thought this was a good company but I see it is not!!

An Extremely Disatisfied Customer!

Harriett
Midfield, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2007 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bank-Legacy-Credit-Card/PO-Box-2677-Nebraska-68103-2677/First-National-Bank-Legacy-Credit-Card-They-sent-me-a-card-with-only-40-dollars-of-remai-262384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bank - Legacy Credit Card